Clive Barker's Jericho

logan1

Gawd
Baker said:
the game will follow a "special forces squad trained in conventional warfare and arcane arts" on a "perilous quest to reach the innermost chamber of a mysterious place called Jericho, wherein lurks evil incarnate."

Jericho itself will be made up of a layered maze, according to Barker. "I don't want to give too much away just yet, but the concept is that somewhere in northern Africa there is a walled city which is not just a walled city but walls within walls within walls," Barker told the Reporter. "It's like Russian dolls, spaces within each other, and trapped inside each space is a slice of time where the warriors of good have gone against ultimate evil and have lost."

The "warriors" in question will be soldiers from different time periods throughout history. The first levels will contain modern soldiers, while the latter levels will foster more ancient warriors imbued with magical powers. "Some are evil, some are not, and you have to
make up your own mind,"

934443_20061031_screen002.jpg

If this game turn out to be anything like undying its gonna be so fun...........

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6154263.html?q=Jericho

Is that the dude from FEAR on the left there? Must be making a guest appearance :)

Seems interesting. A cross between Doom and FEAR, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Undying was awesome. I'm not gonna judge this game yet.. But i do want to play it :)

sounds alot like diablo, just with out all the leveling and item hording

I'll definetly be keeping an eye on this one.

Yeah Undying was awesome! It wasn´t truly frightening as System Shock 2 or AVP though but still had a great atmosphere.

Don´t know if I like the idea of being in a squad. You feel more vulnerable when you are all by yourself ;)

Don´t know if I like the idea of being in a squad. You feel more vulnerable when you are all by yourself

but u feel even more vonerable when ur squadies start getting picked off ;)
the graphics look awesome

Codemasters does some pretty decent stuff, usually no major gripes.

I can't wait to see this game shape up, it looks awesome..

Dion said:
Undying was awesome. I'm not gonna judge this game yet.. But i do want to play it :)

Yes, it was. At the time, it was one of my favorite games. It's one of those games I wish they "revamped" with a newer engine.
If Jericho, is as good as Undying, I'll be all over it :)

FighterAce124 said:
Codemasters does some pretty decent stuff, usually no major gripes.

Didn't they make that awesome Micro Machines game for the nes :D

pigwalk said:
Didn't they make that awesome Micro Machines game for the nes :D

I dunno', but they made
ToCa 3 and it's pretty good, except it has Starforce.Jericho looks really good, but I wonder if it will have Starforce?

i never played undying but this title def. looks cool, lookin forward to it along with many other '07 games

Does anyone know if Undying will run on xp? I only got to play the demo and loved it but forgot to go out and buy retail. >:{

Techx said:
i never played undying but this title def. looks cool, lookin forward to it along with many other '07 games

You can still get Undying. It's still a good game by todays standards.

It's got interesting weapons, and also had the most unique rocket launcher ever made. Skulls that talk to each other :D

Hope we get more creative weapons like those in Undying.

Pipo said:
Does anyone know if Undying will run on xp? I only got to play the demo and loved it but forgot to go out and buy retail. >:{
I seem to remember buying and playing the game before I upgraded to XP, but later played it on XP (with a GeForce 3) and I had no problems with it.

According to Gamespot: Q4 2007. As with any game, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Pipo said:

yes it does. But if you have a AMD dual core cpu you will need to install the dual core optimizer or set it to 1 cpu.

Back