• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Clicking Fan

Naldo

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 7, 2001
Messages
3,739
When running at full speed (bootup), the fan on my videocard makes this annoying clicking sound. Is there anyway to get it to stop? I tried cleaning out all the dust I could, but that didnt help.
 
I found on my 6800gt that the fan was hitting the metal cover that goes over it. So I just bent it up a little and all was well.
 
stryder2720 said:
I found on my 6800gt that the fan was hitting the metal cover that goes over it. So I just bent it up a little and all was well.

Now that is [H] :D
 
Back
Top