• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cleartype + large fonts = sleek

quietRiot

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
1,109
How many of you use "large fonts" for your ui? I just intalled the cleartype optimizer, and changed my fonts to "large", and now my desktop has more of a sleek mac look to it, and i really like it.

Try it.
 
i didnt start using larger fonts until i got a larger monitor. i combined that with, 48x48 icons, newer icons, and clear type tool.

combined with larger minimum fonts in opera, and wow, she be purtier now.

 
I would've thought that anybody using an LCD monitor would've had those features enabled right from the outset.


No screenshot from me, though. I use a standard desktop interface, because I use the thing rather than sit back and just LOOK at it! Far as I'm concerned the large fonts and Cleartype are only there for improved readability :D
 
Back
Top