Clearing Video Cards

• Thread starter Deleted member 278999
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 278999

I had a GTX 770 DCII 2GB that I had in my system that I then replaced with a 390 that I never used. I then got a 980ti for a 1440p 144hz monitor and now I have two cards leftover.

Depending on when the '1080' is released there's the possibility that I can trade up via EVGA. There's also the possibility of me not being able to trade up and selling the 980ti.

It would be nice to clear out the rack. What would you recommend selling?

Sell the 390 to recoup most of the investment you have in it (never used so still NIB yes?) Keep the 770 as having a back-up card for emergency or testing use can sometimes save your ass.

Sell the 390 to recoup most of the investment you have in it (never used so still NIB yes?) Keep the 770 as having a back-up card for emergency or testing use can sometimes save your ass.

Basically. The 390 was opened, tested to ensure it worked and put back in the box.

I think that what you said is the best bet. I was thinking the same.

Yeah the 770 is a beast

Well because of ethereum mining the 390 will have the best resale value. I think 770 sell for $160 ?

I saw that last night too. our 280x's are one of the top performers for the new mining spree. I wouldn't part with mine though.

Back