Clearance Games @ Target - YMMV

joecop120

[H]ard|Gawd
Just went to my local Target for some food, and left with:

Quake Wars: Enemy Territory - $9.97
Age of Empires III: The Warchiefs - $13.97
Supreme Commander - $7.48

There were a few other games, SW Battlefront 2, Neverwinter nights 2, Fable, etc. that were on clearance as well. (less than 14 bucks)

Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking to pick up NWN 2. Hopefully my local Target will have it on clearance.

My local Target stores never have anything good on clearance.

Every time someone posts about cool games on clearance at Target, I go running out that night, and nothing. All they ever mark down is the crappy (and I do mean crappy) generic software. And even then still overpriced... like $9.99 for second rate educational software that most stores sell for only $5.00 regularly.

:(

My local Target stores never have anything good on clearance.

Every time someone posts about cool games on clearance at Target, I go running out that night, and nothing. All they ever mark down is the crappy (and I do mean crappy) generic software. And even then still overpriced... like $9.99 for second rate educational software that most stores sell for only $5.00 regularly.

:(

Same here. I finally stopped bothering to check, though every time I see a post like this I'm so tempted to go down there.

I usually find a good deal in the target clearance area about once a month. I saw supreme commander in there about a week ago, but I just never really liked the game, so I passed.

I have scored some sweet deals there, though.

Geez, I thought getting Supreme Commander for $15 a couple days ago from Target was a good deal.

If you are lucky enough to have more than 1 store in your area, it may pay to check them out. Some stores have them and others don't. As I always say in these threads, you have to check at the end caps. They are not always near, or in the area of the PC games.

Back