• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Clear and away....

swanysto

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
340
the best monitor around $200. I can probably go as high as $250. If I gave you a check for 250 what monitor would you buy? I am sitting on a 17inch crt and have never owned an LCD, but I game a bit and I watch a lot of movies. The only thing I really know about them is that you wanna keep ms low.

Thanks for helping.
 
Back
Top