151.jpg

• Socket 1151 Dual-Core CPU @ 3.3GHz
  • Socket 1151 Micro-ATX motherboard
  • Last Generation Mid-Range mini-ITX 4GB video card
  • Air Cooled CPU heatsink w/ detached fan
  • 8GB DDR4 system memory
  • 1TB SSD
  • 350W SFX power supply

I'm a huge fan of Art Deco/Streamline Moderne, I love your enclosure design and appearance!

I'm especially impressed how you incorporated in the design appearance the cooling vents rather than hide them like most other Art Deco mods.

I'm a huge fan of Art Deco/Streamline Moderne, I love your enclosure design and appearance!

I'm especially impressed how you incorporated in the design appearance the cooling vents rather than hide them like most other Art Deco mods.
Thanks! It's true, I do normally hide vents as much as possible but this project wasn't intended to be Art Deco. I guess I'm such a huge fan of Art Deco that I just couldn't help myself. :)

That is pretty bad ass. Love the custom builds from scratch. Creativity is over 9000.
144.jpg

145.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

149.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

• Socket 1151 Dual-Core CPU @ 3.3GHz
  • Socket 1151 Micro-ATX motherboard
  • Last Generation Mid-Range mini-ITX 4GB video card
  • Air Cooled CPU heatsink w/ detached fan
  • 8GB DDR4 system memory
  • 1TB SSD
  • 350W SFX power supply

As a total after thought you know what would look pretty sick on that case, some nixie tubes that would reference clock speed or temps. None the less the case is most awesome!

As a total after thought you know what would look pretty sick on that case, some nixie tubes that would reference clock speed or temps. None the less the case is most awesome!
My original idea was for a water-cooled system with dual tube reservoirs and fancy covers for radiators and fans. The form factor is exactly the same.

My original idea was for a water-cooled system with dual tube reservoirs and fancy covers for radiators and fans. The form factor is exactly the same.
Based on the design that would be pretty sweet, that is some sweet work! I can barely glue 2 pieces of paper together none the less make something that is functional. Thank you for sharing!

Very cool. Bioshock was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. Great job!

Hot Damn, that is awesome.

I have just been thinking how irritating the legacy PC form factors are. We take a bunch of heat generating components, and put them in a box that traps the heat, then use a bunch of fans to pull air in-out of that box and we can never catch up to ambient. It just seems so stupid, that we are using legacy ideas from 20+ years ago when components used a fraction of the power they do today.

This is step in the right direction, each component is independent, and has it's own access to ambient air.

Doesn't hurt that it is also a work of art.

Back