• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CL T10 or TH10

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
9,778
Seriously the only difference I can see is the ability to have HPTX.

The SR2 is like the only motherboard on earth that used that form factor.

The SR3 is going to be eATX I think.

Is there any reason a member here would recommend me getting the TH10 over the T10?

Thanks!
 
im getting the MH10 becuase of its ability to house 480mm rads(i cannot go back to anything less :p )
 
That is the only difference. One is XL-ATX and the other is HPTX

I think the SR2 by EVGA was the only motherboard in the world that used HPTX which is an EVGA created form factor. I could be wrong, probably am.

So since the SR3 is going to be eATX and that is what im going to be building... I cant see any need for HPTX case... however opinion is welcome on my statement.
 
Back
Top