Civ VI Digital Deluxe Edition $19 - HOT

Yippee38

2[H]4U
Games Republic. Needless to say, they are getting slammed and the site is sometimes down, and sometimes agonizingly slow. The sale is supposed to go through the 29th.

It's actually $15.99.

Last edited:
As I said, sometimes the site goes down (a lot actually). I got to the mail page and did a search on "civilization vi". Two versions came up. On the Digital Deluxe, I was able to add it to my cart. Haven't been able to get to my cart though.

Site tells me this: Unfortunately, there are no products matching your criteria after I search for: Sid Meier's Civilization VI.

Just do "Civilization VI".

I haven't been able to get past the Captcha verification to create an account. Yet.

Hmm that seem to work. Thanks but site is taken it up the butt right now.

Now the site is showing "WE'LL BE BACK ONLINE SOON". Did anybody get this to work? I manage to create an account and get the game in the cart. Every time I would hit the proceed with check out button, it would pop up "Error" in the bottom.

Looks like a price mistake meant to generate buzz and put an obscure site/service on people's radar....

And judging by the buzz generated here, it may have worked!

Got registered then site went down. now back up shows error when I try to add to cart

And now its gone off site. COOL thanks for saving me $16.00 lol

Last edited:
Yeah. Gone for me too. I had it in my cart, was putting in my payment info, then it said, "Please wait.....Something in your cart changed."

Poof. Gone.

Not that it matters for this deal, but for any other sales that come up, I've been playing the shit out of CIV 6 and its worth it! Great improvement over CIV 5, and lets not even talk about that abortion that was Beyond Earth.

Apparently, for the people who bought it at that price, they are being refunded and told that the game will be removed from their Steam accounts.

<shrugs>

It got a lot of people to register on their site. It got a bunch of people to try the game. Mistake, or marketing ploy? I suspect it was an honest mistake. They were probably supposed to put Civ IV on 80% off.

I'm betting someone put "15" in the dollar field, instead of the "percent off" field. It can happen, but there should be another set of eyes on such a large sale day.

Steam has WHOLE 10% off on this game so $71 instead of $79..really? some deals are just ...meh!

Back