Aug 5, 2006 #1 S Shhhh Weaksauce Joined Dec 16, 2005 Messages 82 Does anyone know of a site where I can find high res wall papers of city skylines? and also wallpapers of sports stadiums? Thanks, Shhhh
Does anyone know of a site where I can find high res wall papers of city skylines? and also wallpapers of sports stadiums? Thanks, Shhhh
Aug 5, 2006 #2 swatbat [H]F Junkie Joined Apr 25, 2001 Messages 13,085 How is this? http://www.gigapxl.org/ The have some of the pictures posted at 1920x1200 res(which is really downsampled)
How is this? http://www.gigapxl.org/ The have some of the pictures posted at 1920x1200 res(which is really downsampled)
Aug 6, 2006 #6 A AMD[H]unter [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 27, 2003 Messages 11,395 Username: user password: user http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00471_nightlight_1600x1200.jpg http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00589_brooklynbridge_1600x1200.jpg http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00708_rushhour_1600x1200.jpg http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00731_electricnight_1600x1200.jpg http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00783_hongkongbynight_1600x1200.jpg
Username: user password: user http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00471_nightlight_1600x1200.jpg http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00589_brooklynbridge_1600x1200.jpg http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00708_rushhour_1600x1200.jpg http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00731_electricnight_1600x1200.jpg http://hjohnson.dyndns.org/basement/wallpaper/00783_hongkongbynight_1600x1200.jpg
Aug 8, 2006 #7 A Aeauvian12 Limp Gawd Joined Mar 11, 2006 Messages 291 That last hong kong one was my BG for a LOONNNNG time. i absolutely love it. I moved on to a slightly less busy one, but elegant nonetheless called "Waiting for the sun again" from deviantart
That last hong kong one was my BG for a LOONNNNG time. i absolutely love it. I moved on to a slightly less busy one, but elegant nonetheless called "Waiting for the sun again" from deviantart