City of Heroes Issue #4 Coming Soon. Can you say PVP?

Anderu

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2006
The pre-load for this update has already hit the test servers. Typically, this preceeds the actual content release on the test servers by about a week, two at the outside. It might spend two to three weeks on the test server barring any nasty bugs, then head to the live servers.

If PvP was something you were waiting for from CoH, your wish is about to come true.

Awesome. It's on Amazon.com's Friday sale for $19.99(collector's edition) I was thinking of buying it. This definately helps.

I love CoH and i think i am going to stop playing WoW and go back...

Lvl 31 blaster-freedom

Now it is a lvl 41 blaster. :)

I am not all that stoked about PvP myself, but I knew there were folks out there who were waiting for it, thus the post.

But I love the game too, and if PvP brings back a few old friends, then so much the better.

I think I'm going to wait until City of Villians - I gotta go with the dark side. :D

I'm waiting for City of Villains too. I got bored with the PvE content, and arenas alone aren't enough to draw me back yet. Not to rag on CoH, though, I got more hours of enjoyment out of it than any other MMO so far.

Ill be getting on there tonight to do some pvp action. Time to renew the account.

Just renewed my account but like nobody was on last night to fight, i'll try again tonight. Hope the server population starts to go back up, WoW really killed the population.

Back