ciscokid454's FS thread v3.0 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have sent you pm's and emails and the nf7 and 2500 over the last couple of weeks.
could you please repsond back.
thank you
dawg

Nf7-s rev2.0 retail + mobile 2500 retail + did 250fsb stable $75

I'll take that RIGHT NOW or I'll take the 1700 combo... email me or PM me your paypal addy and you will have money right away. email is [email protected]

Bump for nice hardware. I have a local friend who may be interested in your Cisco (got anything else not listed?) gear. I'll be in touch.

Toonage said:
Bump for nice hardware. I have a local friend who may be interested in your Cisco (got anything else not listed?) gear. I'll be in touch.
depends on what he likes and is interested in..
have some switches/load balancers..racks...email is best

The seller has become unresponsive to pm's and e-mail for some reason,3 days now.Was still posting stuff for sale during this time so I'm pretty sure he saw all the pm's.Maybe he died yet his e-mail lived on, or maybe his e-mail died and he lived on.

moocowauctions said:
The seller has become unresponsive to pm's and e-mail for some reason,3 days now.Was still posting stuff for sale during this time so I'm pretty sure he saw all the pm's.Maybe he died yet his e-mail lived on, or maybe his e-mail died and he lived on.
hmm

Do you still have the: PC133 sodimm laptop memory 256mb x 1 $20

Paypal?? $20 shipped to New Orleans ?

PM me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back