Cisco Voice Experts- CUE AA problem

Protoform-X

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently installed a UC540(CME/CUE) and I'm having an issue with the auto attendant. I've enabled dialing an extension at any time, but it seems that if you start dialing an extension right when the auto attendant answers, you hear the message "Are you still there?" If you dial the extension a few seconds after the auto attendant answers, this doesn't happen. If you dial the extension after the "Are you still there?" message, it works fine. If you make a selection from the AA menu(e.g. you press "1" for sales), this doesn't happen- The call forwards successfully.

What I know so far:

-The extensions are 3-digits and all start with a 3(e.g. 303).

-We run a UC520 at our own office and we don't have this problem.

-The extensions on the properly-working UC520 are 3-digits and all start with a 1(e.g. 110).

I can pull configs/screenshots if that will help figure out what's going on. Thank you.

What does your AA script setup look like?

and please post config :) especially dial-peers going to CUE

Im guessing your extensions overlap with the AA options so ensure the overlap checkbox is checked.

I have seen what you are describing before,

The prompt "Are you still there?" will be generated by the autoattendant script itself. The dial-peers pointing to CUE won't make a difference in this regard. What AA script are you using? The one provided with CCA, or did you create your own?

If you're managing the system with CCA can you take a screenshot of the AA configuration?

I created the script with CUE Editor Express:

aascript.jpg

What does your "welcome prompt" say? Is it the instructions for the main menu? If so, I'd recommend moving that to the "main menu. prompt", but that's just a guess.

The script itself looks fine, I don't see anything wrong with it. This is potentially a timing issue with the CUE AA itself and I'd have to be at work to test it further. Can you send me the complete "show ver" and "show run" from both the UC540 and CUE?

Back