• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cisco telnet shortcuts

BobSutan

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Apr 5, 2000
Messages
12,226
Does anyone happen to know the key combination to switch between telnet sessions on cisco routers? I'm drawing a blank on this one today and it's getting frustrating having to restablish connectios and relogin all the time.


**Update**
I found the key combo I was looking for: ctrl-shift-6 x

It'll drop you out of the current telnet session while still keeping it open. To resume the session type in the number of the session you want to resume.
 
Back
Top