Cisco SG300 multicast vlan setup

Dami

Weaksauce
My current network setup goes like this. I have FTTH which goes straight to the sfp port in my Cisco SG300-20. That port is on untaged vlan5 which gets me internet&voip. I also have 3 ports on the switch on vlan5. 2 for the 2 routers (one is my Edgemax Lite and one a Mikrotik which is for my friends network) and 1 for my ip phone. The LAN port on the edgemax then goes back to the switch to a vlan1 (default) port. All my other internal network gear (second switch, pc's, android TV, AP...) are connected to the switch on vlan1.
It's simple and it works.

Now I have to setup IPTV access for all the devices. The ISP has internet & voip on vlan1 and IPTV on multicast vlan10. My question is, how to setup the switch to gain access to everything via incoming sfp port and make it available for ports for both routers and ip phone.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Is this an apartment complex?

Setup sub-interfaces on the ERL "LAN port" with VLAN 1 and VLAN 10. Tag the internal LAN port from the ERL to your switch with both VLAN 1 and 10. On the switch, any device that needs internet access put on VLAN 1 and any device that needs TV, put on VLAN 10.

I have also seen where the ISP uses VLANs externally for IPTV. In that case, you need to create the sub-interfaces on the WAN port of the router.

Its a single house. But maybe I wasn't clear enough. The fiber from my ISP comes directly to my cisco sfp port. I'm trying to make this work without the use their router/modem. And firstly I need to configure the cisco switch to even get the multicast IPTV vlan correctly. Once that works, I can get the net/voip/iptv to my ERL and my friends router (which is connected via 6km UBNT PtP link and on a completely separate network). As I'm not planing to use STBs, but rather android TVs (using KODI), there won't be the need for spiting VLAN's on the switch.

Back