Cisco Nat over EZVPN Question?

Bobacus

Limp Gawd
So I am working on this project to try and consolidate some of the equipment that we have in the field, and I was wondering if it is possible to have a Cisco 1841 configured so that it will accept NAT traffic on it's outside interface (which is inside a clients network), and then forward that traffic to a server at our head office over VPN? Right now, we are accomplishing this by having a router with an EZVPN client NEM connection coming back to our office from the clients internal network, and then on the inside interface of the EZVPN client router we have the outside interface of a firewall connected, which then translates selected traffic from it's inside interface on the clients internal network to a server back at our head office.

In essence, what I'm trying to accomplish is to have a router at a client office, which when a client connects to an address on that router they are then connected to a server back at our office, and in doing so our network only sees the internal ip numbering on the client router, and the client only sees the outside addresses of the router at their site.

Back