Cisco IPCC / CCM training?

Eulogy

2[H]4U
Hey guys,
Just curious if anyone out there knew of any good programs available for Cisco CallManager, IPCC or general Cisco call handling?
Basically our IT department is very lacking in this area. We have consultants that come in 3 days a week for it, but with them not always being here (and costing a lot of cash), there are good reasons for some of us to get training on these.
We have two full time "cisco" gurus on our staff, and myself who is working into that position as well. We just need to get our hands on CCM and IPCC a lot better than we currently do.

So, are there any good, preferrably week-long type training seminars or courses that we could attend? Any help would be appreciated!

The call manager is covered heavily in the CCVP curriculum. Outside of that, it's only lightly touched upon.

The call manager is covered heavily in the CCVP curriculum. Outside of that, it's only lightly touched upon.
That's my focus right now, to get my CCVP, but that's some time off before I can really crack down and start studying. We're looking more for something like the LearningTree offerings, but for IPCC / CCM.

Back