• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cisco IAD 2421

[Spectre]

I Will Find You
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
24,889
Seems Cisco has EOL'd this little bugger (along with support I believe) and I am looking at inheriting one here in a bit :rolleyes: Anyone know of a place that I can grab some documentation on it? Cisco's site is been not so great. Thanks.
 
Well, there is not a lot to know about them really. It is basically a router with 16 FXS ports normally used to tie into a key system or small PBX.
 
PHUNBALL said:
Well, there is not a lot to know about them really. It is basically a router with 16 FXS ports normally used to tie into a key system or small PBX.

Yeah well telling my father "I think" and "Well the 2430 works like this" doesn't really instill confidence in him over the phone. ;)
 
Back
Top