Cisco 64bit IPsec Client now available?

I just noticed while looking for the latest client, there is now a 64bit client!

I've installed and tested it, and it does work. Am I the only one that just noticed this?

welcome to 3 months ago ;)

i haven't noticed one issue with it in the few months ive been using it

Sweet, however i have become attached to the AnyConnect client lol

We use anyconnect client or just ssl in the browser. so much better and faster.

I also have had no issues using the Cisco 64 bit client. I only found about it when one of our internal guys 3 months ago said for me to try it out. I was 100% content using Shrew Soft.

I noticed and downloaded it. haven't installed it yet because the shrewsoft client works so well. one of these days, when i'm feeling adventureous I plan on installing it....
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I just downloaded the latest release, and installed it on my Win7 X64 box. Everything works great, this is really going to come in handy in the future.

Ironic this has been out a few months, I can recall some "people" on this forum in past post claiming there would never be an X64 client from Cisco, because "there was no demand".

LaF......

We, unfortunately, have yet to be able to migrate from our PIXs to our ASAs so we could not use anyconnect. In addition, anyconnect requires separate SSL licenses.

I just downloaded the latest release, and installed it on my Win7 X64 box. Everything works great, this is really going to come in handy in the future.

Ironic this has been out a few months, I can recall some "people" on this forum in past post claiming there would never be an X64 client from Cisco, because "there was no demand".

LaF......

I was under the impression that for the longest time Cisco wasn't going to make a 64bit client. From what I also gathered it was more or less a way to get people to upgrade to the asa's and buy up ssl vpn licensing and any connect. Not sure what finally gave.. Sales numbers to another firewall device maybe?

Back