Circuit City$40 off 200 coupon is back for December

Worked for me today when I went to get an Xbox 360 premium in Chesterfield, VA.

WOW!

I've been wanting to buy a A/V receiver from them. They have it $474 in store, but online it's $399 with local pick-up at the the same store. (dummies) My office is on the way to the store, and we have a HP color laser printer. ( it's great being IT for a fortune 100 company....w00t! )

Was debating on buying the A/V receiver, but being able to beat even any online prices buy $100 makes it worth the attempt.

Thanks!

Using this coupon, I was able to get a Canon S3IS digital camera for $340.
Its normally $399.99, but CC was having a sale for $379.99.
I used the coupon at a Portland, Oregon CC and they has no problem scanning it. :)

Worked for me in Colorado Springs, CO. The girl at the counter didn't know anything so she ran and got a manager and he gave me some spiel about fraudulent coupons and then he brought up the CC webpage and it showed "no coupons available" and then he started asking me where I got the coupon and then it wouldn't scan so I told him to just type in the code on the coupon and that worked so then I told him to shut up and take 40 bux off my new LG Flatron 19" monitor....

Well it worked for me. Just asked the cashier and he said sure. This is in Kennesaw, Ga

Printed the coupon and forgot to take it with me today.The sales guy said he would give me the 10% off anyway.

32" Olevia lcd tv $599 - $60 not bad!

anyone in Las Vegas use the coupons?

I'm looking to pick up an HP system for the folks and US$ 40 off would make it worth while.

Thanks!

YMMV

I'm happy to report that I was able to do PM on XBOX 360 on BB with the $40 coupon 259.00 and I was able to use up all my BB Giftcard paid 85.69 OTD it was 2nd try though :D but was worth it...FWIW I'm located in Anaheim Ca, store is located in Yorba Linda Savi Ranch Pkwy :rolleyes: this is an awesome deal for me as I got a bunch of BB giftcard so those of you who are stuck with BB GC now is the chance...

Is there anyone I could get someone to either rehost the image or to email it to me at aznfury684 at hotmail dot com? I can't see it for some reason.

Cliff Couser said:
anyone in Las Vegas use the coupons?

I'm looking to pick up an HP system for the folks and US$ 40 off would make it worth while.

Thanks!

Yes, I used it at Stephanie late Nov. Girl scanned it and didn't even blink.

printed up and used the coupon in Pittsburgh, PA today to get the 22" Acer LCD...also has a $50 rebate

Back