Circuit City 10% off for vets, police, Fire and safety personnel

Pkirk618

Supreme [H]ardness
Nice deal for those who serve our country and community.

here ya go

Sorry if its a repost.

I picked up some stuff today without knowing about the discount. Imagine the suprise I got at checkout.

ends on the 29th.

Pkirk618 said:
Nice deal for those who serve our country and community.

Sorry if its a repost.

I picked up some stuff today without knowing about the discount. Imagine the suprise I got at checkout.

ends on the 29th.

I am a Vet... how would they know that? I have no ID card anymore.

What are they looking for as far as "service ID?" Can I just throw on an EMS shirt from work or do they want some kind of ID badge (the one I lost almost a month ago at that)

just bring in one hand a defib paddle. I think they'll understand. :D

Awwwe, I am way too young to be a retired Vet... LoL. It's almost like they are giving a elderly citizen discount. Those of us that really need to save money on things are the younger guys. The older guys already make bank and are close to retirement. Why do they need to save?

I have a CDF shirt (California’s Department of Forestry) think that will work? =)

Pkirk618 said:
Im sorry, I should clarify....retired vets.

The coupon says "we'd like to extend this exclusive offier to all fire, police, and rescue workers and to active duty, retired military and reserve".

I'm guessing just show your military ID, or if you're already out of the service, a copy of your DD-214 would suffice (you do have your DD-214, right?).

if you are active, retired or reserve, you WILL have an ID card. If you don't, you probably don't qualify by CC's standards but you do mine. So, I bet you could get by with something official like a dd214 or even an expired ID card. Oh yeah, most vets have vet ID especially if you seek care from the VA, that should work too.

noobtech said:
I am a Vet... how would they know that? I have no ID card anymore.
If they refuse, you can yell at them with some "I served this country for [insert time spent] in [place] and saw [insert something you saw] right before my very eyes and you won't even give me a 10% discount?"

If they still refuse, ask them if they know what burning flesh smells like.

Back