Cinebench 44 cores / 88 ht

Can you please run any gaming benchmarks on it ? Please ?

I loathe posting benchmarks for games or canned bench tools.

...because the truth is complicated and most don't want to know the difference

My benchmarking is just for me to get the most out of my rig and fix a games bottleneck if possible.

Usually, my best scores are treated with a whole bunch of trolls that rather destroy than create, and few understand that while some scores seem normal, the fact that the visuals are higher than most can configure is lost in translation.

My benchmarking is not relevant to most since my visuals are usually much higher than other folks ever attempt, and I continually attempt the greatest graphical outlay I can get from a game, so I don't think the test is relevant.

I have firestrike, but on this clean load I have not installed it since it puts a lot crud on the registry, directories and in all sorts of places.
Also the last time I ran it and took a screen shot of the results, I was greeted with every possible troll that doesn't understand how anything works. There are a few tricks that let me get the same or better score as some of those amazing high scores that are posted, but I also figured that some folks areusing the same gimmick, so I avoid that whole fire strike comparison as many of the scores may not be legit. I addition, fire strike really doesn't use the extra processing power, available treading, and real 4gpu sli.

I avoid installing anything that doesn't stay within its own folder and needs to launch from its own exe WITHOUT a third party client running in the background.

I'm trying to run a witcher 3 benchmark, but have not found one that was relevant with max settings. While the witcher3 environment is cool, I personally don't enjoy the character movement/control.
In addition, All my games I bought ( i have bought and keep the boxes to most of my games., but took great pains not to run a third party rent-to-play client in the background.
DX12 will not be benchmarked as I refuse to install Windows 10, Vulkan looks promising, so I'm looking into what's available.

I like the look of the Unreal 4 engine/games, but it took me a while to get Quad SLI to really work with them. U4 felt like it deliberately did not want to go SLI.

benchmarks run at 4096x2160
run with enhanced features not available in control panel
run with fxaa only, other options seem to only add blurry
run with max eye candy and visual improvements not found in game control panel
run with custom profiles enabling real AFR2 or AFR1 from all 4 GPUs
run with modified physics / and havoc when applicable to use more cores
run with modified game engine to use additional, ram, caching vs streaming.
run with additional tessellation when applicable
run with additional or better HBAO, SSAO, etc
run with Occlusion / quality, various parallax, etc
run with at least 16x
run without steam client, run native from game exe

here is a sampling of things with built in benchmarks, or predefined replays, or command line internal benches, and in no circumstances would I shave features to gain FPS. So these are beyond the available menu MAX (except AA, I usually only use fax, because all the other choices only really add blur. At 4096x2160 there was no reason to go higher than Fxaa.

Doom 3, perfected/HD, demo 1 1, 279FPS (most folks assume doom3 does sli, it doesn't, it took me a while to crack that to get liquid smooth visuals)
Wolfenstein 2009, ad physics, mod, etc 191FPS
Paninkiller cl51, 512FPS
Painkiller cl52, 437FPS
Arkam City, 162FPS
SOMA dx11 93FPS
Vanishing of ethan carter, redux, space capsule forest 107FPS
Cryostasis, hull run, 215FPS dx10
Cinebench video test, 168FPS
Shadow Warrior 3, dx11 maxed, 201FPS
Metro Redux/Last light 79FPS and 64 FPS (I'm still working on the profile, I can get over 90fps, but the profile will cause some anomalies)
Shadwen, 101-245FPS depending on where I am on tweaks, just finished this
Sir, You are Being Hunted, 355FPS

I took great pains to get quad SLI to really work in many titles.
Very complicated on some titles.

Bare in mind that the small sample of titles above are played / benched with higher graphics than what is available in the game menu

The most visually gratifying game and the most boring was the same game - the vanishing of ethan carter redux on the unreal 4 engine. This is game I had practice on to get U4 to finally get real Quad SLI working

Right now I'm playing/working on fallout 4, and Doom 4, Layers of Fear, and Kholat

Doom 4 is proving visually more difficult.

So for all the reasons above, I hate giving benchmarks out. So thats why the small sample and that's why not benchmark suites, not worth the trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually SLi dont matter to me, it would be best to benchmark with only one Titan.

Quad Sli if not support could be actually slowing this pc down.

Thanks !

Personally i would love to see a real world screenshot of an example of an application that puts the hole system to use. OP mentioned some kind of medical application or something else? I have always been fascinated with applications that make combined use of multi core and cuda/ open cl using the video cards massive power to complete certain projects at a fraction of the time even the most cutting edge skylakes could achieve.I guess those are mainly professional applications.Op's setup has a 100 times the power of the average pc in use. (at least)

Good Gawd. That setup is AMAZING!

Im Jealous. Wish it was mine (even though I would have absolutely no use for it). Are you a god? Are you rich? Can i have your old stuff? Is it Skynet?

Last but not least.....can it run Crysis? (no it never gets old)

Very rig man, super impressive.

Back