• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Chromebox M004U advice.

Leo123

n00b
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
57
Hi,

I have been looking everywhere for an answer to this problem but have hit a bit of a brick wall.

Ultimately, I am looking for mini PC, that does not run Windows, that can run both Openelec and Netflix.

I also need Netflix to output 5.1 sound and I also want to be able to use Hola to quickly switch between Netflix UK and Netflix US.

So far, everything I have looked at seems to be flawed but then I came across this great little advice (the Celeron version):

http://www.asus.com/us/News/xjbJtLA1HEyUSUeo

Apparently, you can dual boot Openelec and Chrome OS which would be perfect - Openelec for Live TV and Recordings and Chrome OS for web browsing and Netflix.

However, I have never used Chrome OS and need to know whether it will work with Netflix as intended.

Ultimately, if I install Netflix on Chrome OS, will it output 5.1 sound and can I switch regions via Hola?
 
Back
Top