• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Chrome Text rendering issues

darrenster

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
99
This is probably the wrong place to ask, but not sure where to put it.

Certain websites don't appear to be rendering the text correctly on my computer. In the past, I've ignored this error since they were just random websites, but now since Google Plus has changed their layout, this issue is very apparent. I've taken a screenshot, not sure if it will show through. Anyone have ideas to how I can fix this text rendering issues? I'm guessing its something simple as turning a feature off??

I'm using Windows 7 Professional 64 bit and the latest version of Chrome. (BTW, it looks fine on Internet Explorer.)

Google%2520Plus%2520Screen%2520Shot.jpg
 
Sorry, but that did not fix any issues. But I guess I am gathering from that link that there is no solution.
 
Well, for anyone who might have been following, it looks like the Roboto font set had to be installed to clear this up. (direct email from Google tech support)

EDIT: Issue no longer fixed after restart. It something to do with Windows stupid clear text feature.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top