Chrome Remote Desktop down for anyone else?

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm sitting here trying to remote into my desktop at home when all of a sudden it goes down. Anyone else having the same issue?

not down, but has been a little odd the last couple of days.

When I log in, the screen goes white for a good 10 seconds before I get the desktop. I've got about 6 computers in different locations, and they all do it.

For the last week, all Google services have been real iffy, to the point where even Chrome will refuse to load webpages. Lets see if CRD works today when I need it later on.

EDIT: Looks like CRD is not showing my desktop at home :-(

Last edited:
Found a solution to the issue and its really something stupid that I over looked. Turns out my wifi in my desktop had turned itself back on again and was constantly trying to connect and disconnect from my wifi, while my computer is wired into my LAN. Once I disabled the wifi (again), all issues related to google services went away. Funny that even though I manually set priority to wired, it still tries to use the wireless and I can't disable the network adapter in the Device Manager, because I use the Bluetooth for my keyboard. Sigh, it just been one of those weeks.

instead of disabling it, you might be able to disable the radio from devices proprieties? should be independent of the Bluetooth ( I assume it is a wifi/bt card ?)

Back