Chris Hook joins Intel

digitalwanderer

Long Time No See
Edit by Kyle: If you read the news page, you would have known a lot quicker. ;)

Not sure where to put this, but Chris Hook announced today that he starts at Intel tomorrow as marketing-something-something director! :D

hHEax78.jpg

Wasn't sure where to post this since I can't recall the last time I started a thread here, please feel free to move or remove as appropriate. I'm just excited because this is gonna really shake the gaming world up a bit imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it, I thought I HAD checked it. My bad.

If I had only checked the news page I would have known even faster.........right! ;) :p

Sorry though, really was my bad. Would you believe I'm rusty at forumming? LOL Thanks Kyle, feel free to nuke this thread. The post is pretty much just for you, but I mean it nicely. :)

probably a smart move on intels part, AMD is not competing in the high end GPU market and Mining is ruining the high end, Intel doesn't want too many jumping ship to consoles and tablet gaming, if people cant find the parts to build a pc everyone suffers, and Ryzen being competitive on the CPU front doesn't give intel the default option anymore

i look forward to a 3rd party in the GPU market myself, hope they can keep nvidia on their toes

Back