Chris as CuttingEdgeCaseMods?

Rhombuss

Limp Gawd
Does anyone happen to know the whereabouts of Chris at Cutting Edge Case Mods (http://www.cuttingedgecasemods.com/)

The last time he responded to my email was the 22nd of December. He's most likely taking a break for the holidays, but just wanted to know if anyone has been speaking to him for the past week or so.

Thanks in advance.

I'm gonna have to say wait a couple more days. He has like 3 or 4 kids, let him enjoy his holiday with his family, or try getting a hold of Calvin if it's really urgent.

Well he probably took time off for the Holidays, but if he has work or something to do with $$$ pending it is still good practice for him to let his clients know in advance so I couldnt blame someone for wondering.

Originally posted by Rhombuss
He's most likely taking a break for the holidays, but just wanted to know if anyone has been speaking to him for the past week or so.

Godlovesaterrior: I'm well aware that he may be taking a break for the holidays, as I said in my original post. You make it seem as if I'm enraged that he hasn't answered my email, which is definitely not the case. It's possible that he took a vacation and doesn't have access to email, and if someone was aware of it, that would have been very helpful to me.

Back