Chosing a widescreen lcd LOL misleading specs panel lotteries speculation slander!!!

RegisteredToPost

Limp Gawd
Ehm, yea. I've been tryin the last few weeks, to select the correct lcd display for me. I just read 36 pages of L204WT LG 20.1 fuckery. All i got from 45 minutes of reading was ordering one is pretty much a gamble and certain eletist cockrods are unhappy with the picture quality color banding movie quality view angle blah blah blah blah blah its a budget $300 screen GOD DAMMIT QUIT YOUR BITCHING. :rolleyes: You dont buy a honda civic and expect to secure gratification racing a bmw.

Okay now with that said.

Again, i need an lcd i would like a widescreen, 20.1 less than $400. Its been a tossup between a select few such as the Dell 2007 or LG L204WT.

I would like a screen that has great color and good motion capability (refresh). The last lcd i tried was an extremely overpriced piece of garbage that was samsung, 970p. Gave me bad eyestrain playing games due to the refresh. not sure if im just sensitive to the refresh that all lcd monitors are plagued with...It seems any and all panels get an awesome review declaring that 'no ghosting visible!!!1" or "perfect for gamerzz" Im just afraid i'll order one and immediately be dissapointed everytime i fire up a game.

Which I suppose is my real ultimate dilemna. What panel wont destroy my retinas trying to focus on an article skipping across the screen like a single flourescent light trying luminate a medium size warehouse? I wish i could get full 8bit color from say, the dell 2007 s-ips panel and quick refresh from the L204WT.

Panel lotteries? So what would be the safest route? Is a dell 2007 really good enough for gamer motion? I've heard yes and no for the dell, also i've heard omg yes and no for the L204WT

Lcd technology sucks :(

Back