• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Choppy Playback with 720p

the_body90

n00b
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
34
I get choppy playback on my new PC.
I use VLC and the current file is a .mkv. I can play on all my other systems. The difference is dual core. I think i should be able to play 720 from the Hard Drive with the specs below.

Hardware accelation is at full
Latest Nvidia Drivers
Directx 9c


Specs:
AMD 64 3000
2 GB DDR
200GB HD
7600GT
XP Pro
Asus P5N
Using VLC


Ideas?
 
I read over thread. After following all the directions, I can play HD videos.

Problem with VLC is that it uses CPU for HD encoding. Using all the links posted I now use WMP for HD playback.

Reminder, installing only some of the encoding packs may result in sound or lagging problems. I installed all and it worked first try.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top