chop my nasty cousin

Timayh

Gawd
THIS IS NOT ME

Jstarman.JPG

Do your worst... if you can. :cool:

I hope you have their permission... AND:

HOLY SHIT THAT IS ONE UGLY PERSON... WTF ARE WE SUPOSED TO DO... I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!@#$

i didnt want to believe that it really was your cousin, until i saw the link...which proved there is a good possibility. damn. uhhhhh....damn.

Originally posted by bromide
i didnt want to believe that it really was your cousin, until i saw the link...which proved there is a good possibility. damn. uhhhhh....damn.

Link?

Originally posted by Bennyb
I hope you have their permission...

Yeah he was beside me.

ahahaha sweet chop.

Kind of mean to joke on him, but somone needs to shave the unibrow and the on coming mustashe and get braces, not trying to be mean, but how can you be any worse then the guys being mean above.

Jstarman.gif

The teeth look like shit, but not much I could do hehe. I would have taken out the glasses but I don't have much time

stop making fun of this kid, we all got problems.

Originally posted by ChingChang
Jstarman.gif

The teeth look like shit, but not much I could do hehe. I would have taken out the glasses but I don't have much time

stop making fun of this kid, we all got problems.

Hahahahaha. Sweet.

What the fuck is wrong with his mouth? The snaggle tooth isnt out of place, it's all the other ones that are! I'll see what I can do with him!

Heres 3 minutes of effort, just for you snaggy baby!

snag.jpg

Your pic doesn't work :(

It looks like that tooth is higher than it should be. I think his other teeth are fine, except his lips were raised when he was smiling so it shows his gums with that other tooth.

Originally posted by Supchaka
What the fuck is wrong with his mouth? The snaggle tooth isnt out of place, it's all the other ones that are! I'll see what I can do with him!

Heres 3 minutes of effort, just for you snaggy baby!

snag.jpg

ahahahahahah

heres my fixed version

ugly.jpg

lmfao!

He looks kinda mean with that goin' on. Who's chin is that? Phil Enselmo's?

LOL, my bad!

Ol' bj should have kept the piercing in when he cleaned your chop up.

Originally posted by Timayh
THIS IS NOT ME

Jstarman.JPG

Do your worst... if you can. :cool:

It may not be you, but you have just admitted that you are related to this person. I'm am very sorry.

I did a chop, but woe is me, I have no place to upload it. Anyone have a suggestion for free space, or is willing to host it?

iupload.net

use: genmay/genmay2003

I think...

Or just theforumisdown.net

What can I say I tried. I'm rather impressed too.
Jstarman.jpg

I used paint. I don't have Photochop...but I still wanted to play:confused: :)

Hey Iconz Im curious what filters or effects you used on yours, not that they look very good for the picture, but I can see some uses for them elsewhere :)

Originally posted by Supchaka
Hey Iconz Im curious what filters or effects you used on yours, not that they look very good for the picture, but I can see some uses for them elsewhere :)

I definately do not disagree that this chop looks like sh*t. I have no idea what I'm doing (yet). Since I wanted him to look like a vampire, I just used the lasso and magic wand to select the areas, and then removed some of the color. That's it.

hey where the hell did you get that picture of me. None of this is funny. Not at all, you all are... w/e I should expect this. Most people do make fun of me for my looks. I'd also like to mention that it is a very old picture of me and that I look very diffrent as of today. How it got onto that website must have been Jerry but i'm sure you don't know him. Although he does roam these boards... This sucks
I'm willing o give you a new pic if you don't chop it up to anything else.

Originally posted by TuBez
hey where the hell did you get that picture of me. None of this is funny. Not at all, you all are... w/e I should expect this. Most people do make fun of me for my looks. I'd also like to mention that it is a very old picture of me and that I look very diffrent as of today. How it got onto that website must have been Jerry but i'm sure you don't know him. Although he does roam these boards... This sucks

i'm sorry, are you trying to be funny, or maybe strike some guilt into us? if so, i didnt find the humor...nor will i feel guilty even if the real fucktard came and saw this thread.

Originally posted by TuBez

Let's see the new pic!

NEEDS MOARS! (Sorry, always wanted to do that.)

i'm sorry, are you trying to be funny, or maybe strike some guilt into us? if so, i didnt find the humor...nor will i feel guilty even if the real fucktard came and saw this thread.

I don't know if you understand that your contradicting yourself, but hey I'm not down with getting threads locked so I'm not about to call anyone a "fucktard" maybe I would call them a fuckwit but never a "fucktard", because that would just be "fucktardish" of me. Yes its me and sure I'll share a pic; be sure to chop up something funny.
mark05.jpg

Back