Chop me~!

Supchaka

Limp Gawd
How bout changing the tattoo's or removing them altogether!

tat.jpg

LOL I just wanna know where you got a picture of that. I hope you dont have a collection on your computer :D

LOL I feel kinda violated now, complete strangers running their pointers over my bare skin!

25 Minutes work. Your arm is pissing me off. The hardest part because of the desntiy of the tattoo. Gotta touch up your tricep area.
tatremoval.txt

Not at all. I havent really had anything done in about 5 years. But I have thoughts for doing possibly the back of my hand, or my other arm. If I didnt ever have to worry about applying for a job I'd get a tribal-ish goatee, but I dont see that happening any time soon!

I figure there may be a time where I dont get anymore but I wont regret what I've done, it's a period in my life. No need to regret it!

Originally posted by Supchaka
LOL why do I look fatter without them! They must be slimming!

probably because with all the tattoos on your eyes are attracted to looking only at your back. but without the tattoos you see the whole of you from back to front.

just a guess i dont really know.

Wow.. I like how everything was removed. If I attemped to chop that, I would usually end up with lots of repeating textures and kill the realism. tho it is weird how the arm looks larger..

Tats a waste of money?!?

I CAST THEE OUT! :D

Tats rule. I'm not talking body onamentation like a band or a tiny designon the hip, mind you.

I'm talking a big, bold tat.

Take a second grade writing class Lord Chambers, it might help you with your...........problem

lol, his arm looks fat cause the crease where his el-pit is, was chopped out :)

p.s. el-pit = the place on your arm on the other side of the elbow :)

Back