Chinese teen WoW player lights friend on fire in real life.

TheNuker

Limp Gawd
Chinese Teen Plays World of Warcraft Fire Mage In Real Life, Seriously Burns Classmate

A 17 year old Beijing boy had a fight with a classmate and lost. He took revenge a few days later by dumping a water bottle full of gasoline onto the classmate and lighting him on fire. The victim ended up with burns on 55% of his body, including third-degree burns on 38% of his body.

The perpetrator claimed he had lost himself in World of Warcraft and when he committed the crime he had transformed into a Fire Mage.

He was sentenced to 8 years in jail, an accomplice received 7 years, and he and the accomplice and their families were ordered to pay 760,000 RMB in restitution to the victim.

Source
- - - - - - - -
:rolleyes:

+6 Enchanted waterbottle

lol hilarious. Holy shit, how stupid can you get? That is beyound retardation, you must really be addicted to WoW to do something like that, specially over a damned game.

the justice is what we need in this country.
Here oh well he needs a psyc and some me time...he will be fine.

Youth of today!
He is an idiot though cos using PC games as an excuse for wrong doing seems to only get you jailed these days :D

lol hilarious. Holy shit, how stupid can you get? That is beyound retardation, you must really be addicted to WoW to do something like that, specially over a damned game.

It wasn't over a game, it was over a fight.

What did he crit him for? It doesn't say in the article... Also, was he using any potions, and was the other guy in zerker stance?

Obviously a noob, who specs fire for PvP these days... come on

He was sentenced to 8 years in jail, an accomplice received 7 years, and he and the accomplice and their families were ordered to pay 760,000 RMB in restitution to the victim.
- - - - - - - -
:rolleyes:
At least their court didn't buy that BS of the game made me do it!

Obviously the kids friend forgot to stun lock him. They should nerf that water bottle.

Water Bottle (Epic)

0-1 (3.20)
+500 spirit
-300 intelligence

Chance on hit: Cast Pyroblast on target for 1756 damange with 538 damage over 24 seconds.

The most unfortunate thing is that the victim neglected to level up his first aid.

How do you let somone dump a bottle of gasoline on you and then let you on fire...:confused:

If all the kids had been playing WoW instead of fighting, this wouldnt have happened! I blame China's time limit policy.

lol

The most unfortunate thing is that the victim neglected to level up his first aid.

How do you let somone dump a bottle of gasoline on you and then let you on fire...:confused:

yeah really.

Was he like, hmm ok gasoline is being poured on me. *turns around* Hey. stop pouring gasoline on me! hey don't light me on fire that's not nice. hey. OH SHIT IM ON FIRE

people like this are usually troubled far before they start playing X game that the media is trying to blame. This fool probably could have gotten addicted to my pretty pink pony and tried to trample the victim...

I guess they don't teach stop drop and roll in china. You can't do that to an american boy scouts teached us to stop drop and roll.

If someone threw gas on me I'd just go hug the person who threw it on me and wisper in their ear "come on baby light my fire".

I do not buy this boys "Defense."

If he really did get lost in WoW and think he was a fire mage he wouldn't be using a water bottle with gasoline and a lighter or whatever.

At least he didn't hold himself up in a coffee shop playing WoW for three days straight and die of exhaustion.

Naw, you're right, it's still really effin' stupid. :D

Back