Chinese Investment in US Tech Limited

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The U.S. Treasury Department is drafting rules which would stop companies with 25%+ Chinese ownership from purchasing U.S. companies with “industrially significant technology.” It looks as if the 25% number is not written in stone yet, but we should expect an announcement later this week.

The government official said the Treasury would invoke the International Emergency Economic Powers Act of 1977 (IEEPA) to devise the restrictions. The act gives the president sweeping authority to restrict assets based on national security concerns. IEEPA was invoked broadly after the 9/11 attacks in 2001 to cut off financing for terrorist networks.

Would anyone here have the ability to find what "industrially significant" companies are currently owned (25%+) by the chinese?

I am interested in seeing how many fingers china has gripping our industrial wang.

FTFA
China is misappropriating U.S. technology through joint venture rules and other policies.

LOL.. I have no sympathy for a company that purposefully signs deals with china giving them access to tech in exchange for "access" to the chinese market. This is not a new tactic of the chinese, and if you are letting pure greed blind you the the risks..LOL oh well.

Both parties which is easily to verify are all jesuit run have been for decades undermined every aspect of America. Trump is jesuit trained and I question what is the angle. I believe the Jesuits have almost finished with the need for this country. Lets say Trump is not beholden to the Jesuits and wants to acuatlly help restore the economy, manufacturing. What would be paramount, bringing back manufacturing including all chip making? Chinese have for decades have stolen trillions of tax payer funded research and not to long ago from taiwan. How about reducing the deficit and shoring up the dollar so countries do not have debt bomb for the USA? Has president spoken about taking back the printing of money by the private banking industry? If you take the time and research you will find nothing is federal about the reserve bank. Congressmen are not allowed to audit the fed bank or even go into fort knox. Instead trump starts a trade war that I believe American cannot win. Look at all the partners involved in the f35 program and think about the dangers. I believe the end game is to create a trade war and turn America and the UK into the next Venezuela or Brazil. The goal is to always have a clear enemy so Americans will never think what they have done to themselves. With a collapse the Jesuits can buy up everything as they did in the past with the help of Mussolini. Secondly they can finally remove the Constitution, Bill of Rights and all other protections. Then the can institute the laws set forth in the Catechism, Paul Ryan recently stated that America needs this. Living under Roman Catechism is no different than Sharia.

Both parties which is easily to verify are all jesuit run have been for decades undermined every aspect of America...

Son, if you want to take people seriously, not only do you need to work on your punctuation, spelling and run on sentences, because all you're doing is revealing how uneducated you are, but the fact you don't link to sources or links to your incoherent babble only reinforces why nobody will listen or ever take you seriously.

Both parties which is easily to verify are all jesuit run have been for decades undermined every aspect of America. Trump is jesuit trained and I question what is the angle. I believe the Jesuits have almost finished with the need for this country. Lets say Trump is not beholden to the Jesuits and wants to acuatlly help restore the economy, manufacturing. What would be paramount, bringing back manufacturing including all chip making? Chinese have for decades have stolen trillions of tax payer funded research and not to long ago from taiwan. How about reducing the deficit and shoring up the dollar so countries do not have debt bomb for the USA? Has president spoken about taking back the printing of money by the private banking industry? If you take the time and research you will find nothing is federal about the reserve bank. Congressmen are not allowed to audit the fed bank or even go into fort knox. Instead trump starts a trade war that I believe American cannot win. Look at all the partners involved in the f35 program and think about the dangers. I believe the end game is to create a trade war and turn America and the UK into the next Venezuela or Brazil. The goal is to always have a clear enemy so Americans will never think what they have done to themselves. With a collapse the Jesuits can buy up everything as they did in the past with the help of Mussolini. Secondly they can finally remove the Constitution, Bill of Rights and all other protections. Then the can institute the laws set forth in the Catechism, Paul Ryan recently stated that America needs this. Living under Roman Catechism is no different than Sharia.

a60.jpg

Reactions: GT98
like this
What's going to be more interesting to me is if the Trump administration decides to limit China citizen's investment in US real estate on the basis of it driving up prices for american home buyers. Or China could decide to retaliate for tariffs by ordering its citizens to sell all US real estate holdings, which would burst the current bubble. But I have to admit that all I'm really concerned about is being able to buy a new ASUS Z390 motherboard this fall and all the rest of the components for a new build. Now interfering with that would really piss me off!!

Last edited:
L-O-L. That last sentence, even from someone who despises the Catholic Church (me) this is laughable.

Yeah, AMD stock took a hit at this news, even despite all the other good news around the company...seems like the world is against AMD going above $20/share. :/

I got 6 words into this post. It is impossible to finish. It's like reading a Game of Thrones book.

Back