China Loves to Cheat at PUBG

The AI doesn't cheat. The AI doesn't insult my mother. The AI doesn't assault my race. The AI doesn't attack my religion. The AI stays in character. The AI plays the way the developer intended. The AI doesn't radically surpass me because I didn't play for a month. The AI doesn't make me want to throw my computer across the room. The AI doesn't drive me to drink. The AI doesn't ruin my game because my ping dropped. The AI doesn't prevent me from playing because the internet is down. The AI doesn't make me hunt for the "right place" to play.

See? It works both ways.

Well technically the AI is always cheating, every shot is an aimbot lol, the only times it doesnt get a headshot is when the bot decided to miss on purpose to keep it fair. Regarding toxic behavior, this is easily solved by just muting everyone. I mean you're playing in silence vs AI anyway so might as well play in silence vs people.

I'd hardly say "it works both ways". You listed a series of trivial personality flaws that are easily avoided while you are depriving yourself of an enriching challenge. People vs people is so much more rewarding than playing vs a static predictable exploitable AI opponent.

Why bother even cheating to begin with? Do you have some kind of feeling of accomplishment for "pwning noobs" by making it impossible to lose?

Reactions: PaulP
like this
China loves to cheat. So do most/all other Countries. It's not the Countries (that is ground, after all) it's all us fallen humans and our fallen ways. You came into this world and the first thing they did to you was smack you on the butt to make you cry ... think about it. "Welcome to the World!" ... whack, whack ... "waaaaaah ..."

Back