• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Chill Factor

manny1222

Gawd
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
732
I just got my HR-02 Macho delivered and I see it comes with a small tube of 'Chill Factor', Thermalright's thermal paste.
I was just wondering if anyone has much experience with this product. It seems to receive some good reviews online. Trying to figure out if i should use it or wait and get Arctic Silver 5.
 
Use it. Put on the as5 when you get it.

The chillfactor is very viscous and was a bitch for me to put on, but it did the job. I much prefer liquidy tim's like mx-4.
 
Does it make a difference if i warm it up? I read of people doing that

Totally. I held onto mine for a while before using it, but it still froze the instant it hit my cpu. If you wanted to get aggressive i guess you could use a hairdryer or soemthing.
 
Back
Top