• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Chill factor or mx-2?

halomodder

n00b
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
21
Should I use the Chill factor grease that came with my true 120,or should I put on some mx-2?
 
If you have MX-2, then use that. Otherwise, don't go out and buy MX-2 just for this. Chill Factor is decent.
 
The difference isn't substantial enough between the two to actually warrant going out and buying a tube of different paste. Use the best stuff you have on hand.
 
The difference isn't substantial enough between the two to actually warrant going out and buying a tube of different paste. Use the best stuff you have on hand.
Yeah, thermal paste is overhyped. The performance difference between ketchup and MX-2 is actually quite small.
 
Toothpaste has the same problem, but it does give off a nice minty fresh smell once it's warm;)

But seriously if you have either of the MX-2 or Chill Factor already don't waste your money buying the other, it's mostly on how you apply it anyway, and your only talking a degree or two difference at the most between all the big names current products.
 
This was the first time I've used MX-2.
Now that I've seen the results - I LOVE MX-2:D
Damn good product!
 
Back
Top