chieftec side panel???

magoo

[H]F Junkie
I want to find a plain side panel door for a chieftec mid tower (old alienware classic case), so I can drill a couple of side holes for video cooling. Ive googled it and came up with this place called directron.com but they dont have exactly what I need as far as color . Id appreciate any suggestions you might have.
Thanks.

I've got a silver one I modded myself (window) I'll sell ya for $10.00+ shipping.

Im looking for black side panels. Antec/chieftec that would fit a mid tower case. The side panel door is roughly 17" wide and 19 1/4" high. Anyone with and old case I'd gladly purchase the whole deal or just the door if in good shape. Thanks. :D

Thanks format, but i already went there. I would like black and unfortunately they dont have it in the one color I need. I appreciate the help,though. I may have to suck it up and get silver and paint it black......happy 4th holiday! :D

Thanks a bunch. Ive read that page a hundred times. If you go to the pull down menu you'll notice that the only model in black is for the full tower case. The panels for mine are in blue,silver,yellow, and EVERYTHING BUT BLACK!!!!Oh well like I said I'm gonna have to suck it up and get silver. Maybe I could make a Raiders case! Woot! :cool:

You could just use this as a reason to paint the entire case a color of your choice.

Check tigerdirect too, they sell case parts. I bought a side panel with a window and fan there for that particular case a few years ago.

Back