• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Chieftec Mesh Big tower... any good?

Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
565
I've got what sounds like a nice offer, a silver Chieftec Mesh big tower, for 50€.

Now I haven't actually seen the case iteelf, but from the pics I could find, I kinda like it. Even the price seems right.

Question is, should I go for it?
How's about Moddability?
Watercooling compatible?

kthx.
 
Here's a link for ya. :)

Looks like it'd be a good modding case, with tons of possibilities! No idea about watercool compatability, but as huge as that thing is, it looks as tho you could put about a 6 liter sump in that sucker!! LOL

Also seems as tho they run about twice what you've been offered to buy it for, so I'd call it a super deal.

Just think HUGE WINDOW. :D
 
Looks like a nice case. If you don't plan on LAN parties and travelling, go for it. If you plan on moving it around a lot or aren't going to add a bazillion drives, look for something else a little less unwieldy
 
Well, thanks for the advice, I think I'll take it...

Expect a work-log of the watercool systems installation here in about two weeks.

ps: I see I'll have to buy casters, but at half price, do I care? :p
 
That case is bigger than any case I own, the overall look of it is cool, it now makes me want to make my computer mod I am working on taller.
 
Back
Top