• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Chevette heater core for this system?

sarbz

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
1,319
I'm pricing out a system to replace my bigwater kit. It was a good kit, and it got me into the hobby, but now I want more performance.

Here's what I'm thinking for components

1/2" tubing
eheim 1250
swiftech relay kit (20 bucks from crazypc.com)
chevette heater core (I'll sweat the barbs & fab a shroud)
polarflo tt cpu block
polarflo tt gpu block
asetek 5 1/4" hd cooler

Will the chevette heater core be enough? I can fit a dual 120 in the top of my antec 3700bqe, but I would prefer to mount a smaller rad in the bottom front of the case so it can pull room temp air instead of case air.
 
Back
Top