ChelseaOilman, watch your 6!

Back to reality. Just got back to CO from going to the V8 Supercar races in TX. Temps were in the 90's in TX and there was a dusting of new snow on my vehicles when I got back to CO.

Should be easy to mow me. I'm down to 1 4P and my 2600K machine with a pair of 560Ti cards that are folding internal wus for zero points right now. The 4P is going off line the end of this month when electric rates jump for the summer. Once I shut it down it's for sale.

How the hell did you let Grandpa_01 beat you in daily production? Gave you my vote for Hard DC'er of May 2013. Keep up the great work!!! :D

Should be easy to mow me. I'm down to 1 4P and my 2600K machine with a pair of 560Ti cards that are folding internal wus for zero points right now. The 4P is going off line the end of this month when electric rates jump for the summer. Once I shut it down it's for sale.

How the hell did you let Grandpa_01 beat you in daily production? Gave you my vote for Hard DC'er of May 2013. Keep up the great work!!! :D

I didn't realize Grandpa_01 was beating me until today. I'm ramping up a bunch of dual-proc E5-2680 hosts (3 so far, hope to have 5 more next week). Unfortunately I have to remove a running folding client (blade) to get the E5-2680's up. Trading ~100-130K PPD for 280-350K PPD.

Word on the streets Grandpa is going to build his own nuclear power reactor to feed his boxen.

Back