• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

checking aac encoding profile

svet-am

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
5,146
I have used easy cdda extractor to rip my CD's. In the settings I'm using the m4a(aac) preset at 256 kbps. How can I confirm which profile was used. I intended to use the main profile but think that it used the lc profile.
 
Back
Top