• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Checking 5870 Rev

ChucklesC6

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
111
I bought an XFX 5870, and need to watercool it. I ran across a couple threads when looking for waterblocks stating how some XFX 5870's fit and some don't because they moved to a new revision PCB? How Do I check which revision I have?

Thanks!
 
Does it come with the reference cooler? If so, it has the old PCB. If it's using a custom cooler, then you most likely have a non-reference design which will have the different PCB layout.
 
Back
Top