• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Check out what I just got.

YoUnAn

Gawd
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
736
Check this out. My fiance and me where looking around at some garage sales and I found this.
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/slim_pc/slm/pro_slm_detail.php?UID=134&MODEL=MS-6232.

It came with a P4 2.4B, LG CDRW/DVD, 80 GB WD HDD, 512MB Of Samsung PC2700 (2 sticks), and some generic intel modem. I got it for only $75. Thats the best deal I've ever had.

I think I going to keep the memory for myself. I'm going to give my fiance the HDD and the combo drive. She is going to give me her 40GB, and old 16x burner to put back in it. I also have 256mb of some pc2100 that I am going to stick in there. Basically I am going to give the pc to her parents because they are still using a p2 350 and they are in need of a upgrade.

So what do you guys think?
 
Nice find, but I doubt it was a 2.4B. It says that PC only handles 400 MHz FSB procs.
 
Hmmm...maybe they sold it cheap thinking it didn't work. I don't think that proc will run in that board. Either way, it's still a nice find.
 
Originally posted by djnes
Hmmm...maybe they sold it cheap thinking it didn't work. I don't think that proc will run in that board. Either way, it's still a nice find.

Well it does post and then goes to the NTDLR press ctrl alt del to restart screen so I think it does work. I am going to be installing win2K on this sucker later today so I will let all you guys know how its going.

Also I got it so cheap because the lady was getting rid of all her ex husbands stuff he left her for a younger women so she really did not care about making money I think she just wanted revenge. lol
 
Definately, that computer looks to be so old and historic that they thought it was just that... looks can be quite deceiving!
 
Back
Top