Check out this PC !!

yep, those durn hackers will be scared right off by my 120dBa alarm!
 
Originally posted by jagec
yep, those durn hackers will be scared right off by my 120dBa alarm!

Step 1: Unplug the computer

Step 2: remove the hard drive

Another marketing gimick gone wrong...sad part is they will sell.
 
according to the article, it has a built in back-up battery...might not be that easy....
 
Originally posted by Pack Rat 24
according to the article, it has a built in back-up battery...might not be that easy....

step 3 cut the wires to the battery backup sitting in the bottom of the case :rolleyes:
 
easy, Take screw driver, take out screws which takes about 5 seconds and rip out cheap alarm.

But hey the computer on its own costs about $200 so i like the fact they spent all the rest of that cash on the so called alarm :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by TekieB
Step 1: Unplug the computer

Step 2: remove the hard drive

Another marketing gimick gone wrong...sad part is they will sell.


Step 3: Remove "PCI Security Card"
 
I actually chuckled at this.:D It's something a guy at home with time to blow might think of, but who really would DO it?
 
Originally posted by Monkey34
I actually chuckled at this.:D It's something a guy at home with time to blow might think of, but who really would DO it?
lol when I first read this I saw "a guy at home doing blow might think of" and I figured it could have happened either way :D
 
Back
Top