Gawd
What do you guys think??

DSC03433.jpg

DSC03430.jpg

DSC03427.jpg

DSC03454.jpg

DSC03431.jpg

They still need to be framed... but I couldnt wait to show them to you ;P

did you paint those yourself? beautiful pictures, get em framed so they don't get trashed!

gets a 9/10 from me, only thing holding it back is i don't see a macintosh :) .

Hinokagutsuchi said:
Hm... it's got potential. I say 7/10; It's a pretty good room. I take it you just moved in.

nope I have lived in this house for almost 17 years ;P (im almost 17 :D thats why)

But I just redid the room and am still fooling with it.

Also those pictures are ALOT BETTER in reall life.. I just didnt have a good camera/good lighting. I cant believe how good it turned out.. I mean this thing is soooooooo beautiful!!! :D

I like it. It has a very clean, organized look...something I strive for in my computer area but it always seems to get cluttered somehow :confused: The overhead lights are a nice touch and accent the paintings well. I echo the other comments...get some nice computer chairs. Then you'll really be chillin :) Definately get those paintings framed. They'll last longer and look like they fit with the room, especially if you get frames with the same wood grain/color as your desks.

oh yeah i remember you talking about those paintings. are THAT loyal to nvidea? also where is the Alienware? i saw it in ur different post

lol.

My alienware is at my moms house and my new Liquid Lan Li is at my dads.

EDIT: I only have an alinware since it was my first pc..

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
You need some PC chairs, I like the light bars though.
Yeah, those wooden kitchen type chairs are not meant for sitting in front of a PC and are gonna cause your butt/back to hurt.

Otherwise, looks like a nice setup. You could invite a buddy over to lan with you. :)

I would let people come over!!! only problem is that not many people here live in IL. or near Belleville IL.

And about the chairs...
I have to save some money, lol.
I just built a new Watercooled PC (seen in picture)
got these 2 paintins and just ordered 3 cases from
a company so that I can start my first business​

[

My company that I am about to open up.. (still working out the bugs)

But here are 3 cases that are in painting as you read this and as I type this-
Now these are almost exact examples of whats being painted now!!

23.jpg

Sunset Orange Wavemaster case
And This EXACT Same case in a really nice PURPLE
If you would like this case or the purple one it will cast about ~$410 + shipping
But then again that is for multipul layers of auto paint and the case and etc.

12.jpg

This case too
This case is a Silverstone TJO5
Which is being sold for ~$520 or a little less
This is Hand Airbrushed with the best of the best paint.

Yes I know that these cases are $$$ but then again they are not for everyone!
But they are cheaper then what you can get for the company direct!!! Also these cases
are and paintjobs are cheaper then what you can get DIRECT FORM THE COMPANY!!! NOT JOKE!!!!

Haha nice Vaio case XP I have the same one... That gets me thinking.. I should probobly get off my ass and put it on or mod it >_<

Anything over $200USD is WAY too much for a computer case. I spent around that much but I got a shuttle, so PSU, Case, Mobo ;O

I have a Radon 9800 pro and a 9600 :D

Also with the Pc Cases that Im selling!!
You also have to think about the cost that goes into it....
The price of the case
The price of the Auto Paint
and the 15 to 25 bucks that I make off each case!!
(which is usually no more then $20. So i give you guys GREAT DEAL!!)

Tman said:

The price of the case

Nice room and props on the paint job. But you go through all that work and only make $20 per case? :confused:

Nice!

But with so much desk, why are all the computer and its parts all huddle together in one side?

very nice wrap around desk action. There's nothing better than a lot of desk space... well, maybe with super models laying on your desk space... but that's a different thread.. lol anyways... I like the art! I was thinking about cutting this bag I got at the GDC (Gamer Developers Conference) this year up and framing the main section of it with the logo and such... here it is:

nvbag.JPG

Anyways... cool room. :)

Tman said:

The price of the case

good luck selling them.

I like the color of the wood and how it all matches. Very Clean. My butt hurts just looking at those chairs though.

those look like falcon northwest cases with all the purdy paint on em. how many coats and wat techniques did you use to paint the logitech elite keyboard?

About The Cases that I am Selling....
-Smooth Creations are the great people painting these cases for me.
-I contacted them about starting up a compnay to sell their computer cases and etc to the
general public.
-In the end I was lucky enough to be able to purchase any of their products below what
anyone elce can get But not only do I buy each case below the average price I am also
able to tack on my ~$10-$25 Dollar pricetag and STILL BE UNDER WHAT IT COSTS A
NORMAL BUYER.

(SO THIS IS A GREAT DEAL)

Does that answer you guyes questions???

I think you'd be better off hitting your dad up for money than selling those things. I'm sure it's a good deal and they look nice, but for 15-20, it'd be way easier to say "Hey dad can I have some money for the movies" than it would be to spend hours painting a case.

The cases are gorgeous, and it sounds like they're a labor of love for you, so I can understand why you do it for only a $20 profit. Sometimes it's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase.

At the risk of being a copycat I'll agree with the lose the chairs comments. Other than that, nice room, well done!

Tman said:
I would let people come over!!! only problem is that not many people here live in IL. or near Belleville IL.

And about the chairs...
I have to save some money, lol.
I just built a new Watercooled PC (seen in picture)
got these 2 paintins and just ordered 3 cases from
a company so that I can start my first business​

[

Your room looks damn cool. I live in Granite City, IL; not too far from Bellville.

Too bad i'm currently away at school.

I never wanted this tread to go off to business and etc... :(
but o well, lets get back on track.

Is there some chairs that you would recomend? :D

Also I will have better pictures updated in about a hour or so
(camara has the pictures and is missing)

I got a really nice leather chair from Ollies for $40 bucks. IDK if you have any Ollies by you. Just go to like a Staple or Office Depot and try them before you buy them!

nice finish on the top of desk top, the color is a great base tone for everything that rests on it... wouldnt mind having one of those paintings either

That orange is sexy, but damn its expensive, but i guess it is a professional auto paint job. Maybe i need to make a friend with an auto body guy :-p

hi.

could you please tell me what the small black case is just to the right of the crt?
I'm looking for a nice compact case. thanks.

Back