• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

check my logic on multi channel inputs

IDversusEGO

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
5,015
My receiver has the inputs below labeled as "multi channel inputs". I am thinking I can use mini plug to RCA cables out of my X-fi and into these inputs to get the X-fi decoded sound out to my HT speakers for a very nice PC sound setup. AM I right about this? and about the center, is there a mini plug to mono RCA able out there?

inputs.jpg
 
Are you planning on using the DVD player's 6chann inputs? (Because thats your best bet) Since you don't have digital, just buy 3 minijack-to-two-RCA cables. Each of the three non flexi-jack connectors in the back of the xfi correspond to three pairs of speakers. One is left and right front, one is left and right surround, and one is center/sub. I think thats what you are asking about?
 
thanks, that is exactly what I am asking about. How do I tell which to connect to the sub and which for the center channel?
 
IDversusEGO said:
My receiver has the inputs below labeled as "multi channel inputs". I am thinking I can use mini plug to RCA cables out of my X-fi and into these inputs to get the X-fi decoded sound out to my HT speakers for a very nice PC sound setup. AM I right about this? and about the center, is there a mini plug to mono RCA able out there?

Just get these...
 
Back
Top