• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheapest sennheisers hd595?

Magicskrew

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
89
I have been scouring the internet for almost a week now. The cheapest I can find a pair of sennheisers hd595 headphones was for $150 used. Is this the best deal I can find? Is there anywhere else I should look?

Thanks [H]
 
If they are anything like the HD590s I've been using for 4-5 years, then definitely worth getting. 179 New from amazon shipped free is a good deal. I've been waiting years for an under 150 deal on these, but I have not seen it yet. My 590s have been on my head around 18,000 hours so far and still seem to work.
 
If they are anything like the HD590s I've been using for 4-5 years, then definitely worth getting. 179 New from amazon shipped free is a good deal. I've been waiting years for an under 150 deal on these, but I have not seen it yet. My 590s have been on my head around 18,000 hours so far and still seem to work.

I am so jealous! I want a pair haha! Yea, I'm thinking about just shelling out the $150 for it. Seems like everyone agrees its worth it. Thanks :D
 
like $170 new on amazon, personally I'd pay the extra $10 or so and get the warranty/etc

as far as 595 vs 590, they aren't related in any way, the 590 shares lineage with the 560 and 540, the 595 with the 555 and 515, different drivers, enclosure geometries, etc
 
Back
Top