• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheapest replacement HSF for radeon 9800P

SoulEdge

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
165
I have been watercooling my radeon 9800 pro and no longer have the stock hsf. I am going to be selling it to a friend soon and needed the cheapest cooler that will get the job done. Any links would be greatly appreciated.
 
I think vga silencers are around 15-20 bucks

get your friend to kick that in and ull install it and that will pwn
 
VGA Silencer all the way. Saw for 13.99 somewhere. Xiode or something like that.
 
Originally posted by HarryPleasure
This isnt the greatest, but it'll get the job done.

I wouldn't even bother throwing money @ that.. it will do a poor job of it.. probly even worse than the HSF on the card now..
 
vantec iceberq4 is probably the cheapest. it works great with my 9800pro and its easy to install
 
Back
Top