Hey guys -
I soon will be building a new computer, within a few months, and powersupplies usually dont change much tech for a while.
I will be running a dual core setup, with a 7800, 5 harddrives in a raid, a pci card, dual optical drives, sli maybe in teh future. Need to have 5 SATA power cables, and that jazz.
So i assume i need atleast a 550watt if not more.
Whats the cheapest psu that will fit my needs. Are their any for around 50 bucks? I will not be overclocking if that matters.
All i do with computer is game, office, online, etc, dont care to overclock or anything like that
Thanks,
Dan
I soon will be building a new computer, within a few months, and powersupplies usually dont change much tech for a while.
I will be running a dual core setup, with a 7800, 5 harddrives in a raid, a pci card, dual optical drives, sli maybe in teh future. Need to have 5 SATA power cables, and that jazz.
So i assume i need atleast a 550watt if not more.
Whats the cheapest psu that will fit my needs. Are their any for around 50 bucks? I will not be overclocking if that matters.
All i do with computer is game, office, online, etc, dont care to overclock or anything like that
Thanks,
Dan