Cheapest place to pre-order Rage on PC?

this is sooooo tempting, but with just one [H] er vouching for them, it is difficult to give them a go, i got burned with that DHgate thing, so now i am twice shy

newegg deal is dead where the preorder was $43 or so.

this is the only deal I can find atm,

Rage @ amazon $59.99

$59.99, but you get $10 promotional credit and you also get a free upgrade to Anarchy Edition. free super saver shipping too.

I want to buy Rage as well, but I'
m looking for a good deal

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
newegg deal is dead where the preorder was $43 or so.

this is the only deal I can find atm,

Rage @ amazon $59.99

$59.99, but you get $10 promotional credit and you also get a free upgrade to Anarchy Edition. free super saver shipping too.

I want to buy Rage as well, but I'
m looking for a good deal

Yeah amazon there usually has the best promo deals. I got mine from there after I saw the TV commercial for Rage. Looked decent and kind of impressive in the graphics department so I preordered :D It was the same video on the amazon page

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
$25 here
http://www.cdkeysgames.com/BUY-RAGE-CDKEY

I have tried cjs keys and g2 play and they work fine. I just havent tried this service before.

Dang, that's like $5-10 than the other cdkey sites I know. I personally wouldn't "pre-order" from a key site. If you do that just means that you placed the order before release, but you won't get the key until the game is released and that is probably from the Euro release date which is 3 days after the US release. Though I looked on another cdkey site and they said that Rage is going to be region free so that should make it fine to get the key and register it yourself without any type of Russian proxy. Pretty good deal, but if you were to bite on this I'd say wait till the game is actually released and then get it from the cd key site.

I'm going to bite on Rage for $25 then, can't beat that price. Probably BF3 for $21 as well. I don't give a crap about the extra DLC in the limited edition.

steam is against using keys from where you are not. so you might end up losing the game, so play it fast

it is slim Steam does takebacks, they used to enforce this heavily...but do not so much. Your safest bet is to buy "region free" games from places such as CJS, ++++++, etc. or outright buy them from Steam and Amazon at US retail price.

I bought an Orange Box CD Key from Thailand shortly after it came out and Valve removed it from my account. Then some more vocal buyers made a huge stink about it (it was on Slashdot) and Valve rolled over and gave everyone their games back. AFAIK, they haven't revoked games since in any major way, but they do force you to activate region-locked games from an IP range for that region. If your game is region free, you should be good no matter where you purchase from.

lol, site does not exist. good lucks. newegg had a special preorder promo for $40, ordered mine then.

I'm not going to trust this site because it keeps getting taken down lol

Let us know if it works though!

lol I'll let you guys know how it goes when it releases on the 7th. 7th instead of 4th because it only releases on the 4th in the US and cdkeygames is not US.

lol I'll let you guys know how it goes when it releases on the 7th. 7th instead of 4th because it only releases on the 4th in the US and cdkeygames is not US.

You might even need to use a proxy to register it on Steam if you're in the US.

lol so glad I didn't pre-order this pile of shit.

I think I'm done pre-ordering games for awhile. The developers are mostly scam artists now.

So it looks like I was wrong. The Rage key scans that they sent me were in Russian and required a VPN to activate afterall. Painless process though (they provide a video detailing how to do it) and the keys work!

So it looks like I was wrong. The Rage key scans that they sent me were in Russian and required a VPN to activate afterall. Painless process though (they provide a video detailing how to do it) and the keys work!

Yeah but you shouldn't of bought Rage because it is a pile of epic fail :(

Yeah but you shouldn't of bought Rage because it is a pile of epic fail :(

It's not that bad, and if you didn't pay $59.99 for it - and have a system that can run it then you'll enjoy it a little bit more.

I'd say $25 is top dollar for the game, wait for a steam sale or find a place that sells keys cheap. Of course a lot of people are just going the five finger discount route and justifying it because the game had a bad launch with broken video drivers and configuration issues. The latest comments from Carmack aren't helping either.

I just hope they don't decide to only release on the consoles from here on out, I'd really like to have Doom 4 on the PC.

one third off on steam for the next couple of days, see that didnt take long

Back